Thursday, October 26, 2006

#65 Crew Talent Show

Given the overwhelming amount of interest in post #62 Dining with the Captain, I thought I’d tell you all a little bit more about our crew.

There are 192 crew on board our ship who work in housekeeping and in the galley and in the engine room. About 140 are from the Philippines. The others represent 21 countries from around the world, including Croatia. But I already told you about that. ;-)

From 2100 to 2300 last night, the crew entertained all of us with singing, dancing and comedy. Sadly, Captain Roman was not on stage but he was in the house. The music included My Endless Love, La Gasolina, Hello Dolly, All of Me, I Will Follow Him, Crazy for You, In the Navy, and the grand finale featured none other than We Are the World.

2961 Dance Group

2964 In the Navy

Yours in having a little bit of a crush on the whole crew,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment